Provides overall leadership and project management for multiple mid to large size projects. Understands project roles and responsibilities and can delegate work amongst the team. Assists with developing new business opportunities and maintains existing client relationships. Assists with preconstruction efforts related to scope, budget schedule, logistics and constructability. Trains and develops direct reports in best practices and essential job duties. Represents R&H Construction personally and professional and upholds the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Lead, oversee and perform all project management duties including contract documents, schedule management, change management, budget management, subcontractor management, owner/architect relations, owner billings, provide monthly job forecast reports, typical project documentation, project closeout, etc.
- Is responsible, along with the superintendent and project manager to develop and manage construction schedules with an understanding of project drivers, site restraints and owner needs
- Act as the main point of contact between the owner, architect, engineers, subcontractors and R&H project team members
- Embed safe operations into your projects, support the culture of safe operations company-wide.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the contract documents, plans, specifications and construction means and methods.
- Can review and understand AIA Contracts, assist the Director of Operations with compiling Owner Contracts.
Education & Skills
- Able to multi-task and manage several projects in pre-construction and under construction that range from $8,000,000.00 to $100,000,000.00 or more in cost
- Solid understanding of construction means and methods and best practices, knowledgeable of all trades, including MEP systems
- College degree preferred in construction/architecture/engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in construction, demonstrating increased responsibility and leadership
- Minimum 5 years experience managing ground-up construction projects
- Strong knowledge of building codes and regulations, including local jurisdictional differences
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- 401k and Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Education & Training Classes
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company Social & Sporting Events