The CFO/VP of Finance is responsible for the financial oversight of the Company, including financial policy development and implementation, accounting and financial systems, budget planning and implementation, risk management and insurance, taxation, short- and long-term forecasting, investments, banking and bonding. This position directs the organization’s finance and accounting department, information technology department and R&H’s equipment rental operation.
- Supports safe operations by being a member of the R&H Safety Leadership Team and setting safety goals/accountabilities within circle of control.
- Partners with the President/CEO and other executives to contribute to the Company’s short and long-range planning, identifying areas of possible growth, expansion and new profit opportunities.
- Directs and oversees the Company’s overall financial administration and planning including financial policy, accounting systems, budget planning, risk management, insurance, , taxation, and short- and long-term forecasting. Makes recommendations to improve the Company’s financial performance.
- Establishes, updates and oversees company labor billing rates, equipment rental rates and insurance cost recovery rates.
- Preparation of the annual capital budgets.
- Develop, prepare and maintain financial forecasts, including monthly profit and loss by division and market segment.
Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance from an accredited educational institution. MBA or CPA strongly preferred.
- Must have at least 7 years of corporate and management accounting experience.
- Finance/accounting experience in the construction industry strongly preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain/educate financial information to different groups.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work enthusiastically within constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to guide/influence others.
- Team Player.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- 401k and Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Education & Training Classes
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company Social & Sporting Events