R&H’s mission is to deliver an exceptional building experience and we believe every team member is an integral part of that process. A great IT Field Technician is personable and helpful, even in a stressful situation; he/she is also self-motivated, hardworking, anticipates needs and follows-through on questions.
- Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office and Virtual Desktops.
- Construction specific software such as PlanGrid or Bluebeam.
- Laptops, cell phones and iPad tablets
- Extensive user training in R&H software and hardware usage, frequently onsite.
- Regularly scheduled visits to jobsites to provide necessary support and training.
- Prepare, update and reassign computers, tablets, phones, printers, software.
- Help set up and maintain job site local computer networks.
- Help maintain and update digital layout equipment and software.
Education & Skills
- Some higher education or vocational training specializing in computer technical support.
- Some background or experience in the construction industry or with industry relevant software.
- Continuing education on specific software applications and hardware technology.
- 4-6 years of combined education and work experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- 401k and Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Education & Training Classes
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company Social & Sporting Events