R&H’s mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience and we believe every team member is an integral part of that process. A great project engineer is an effective communicator, self-motivated, hard-working and likes to think ahead and anticipate project needs. We like to have fun and empower all of our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. R&H’s is committed to giving employees the resources and advancement opportunities necessary to cultivate a successful career in construction.
- Perform site administration including subcontractor submittals, requests for information (RFIs), OAC meeting minutes, permit tracking, ASIs, CCDs, etc.
- Track project documentation (RFIs, Submittals, etc.).
- Understand the project specifications and ensure they are being followed on the project.
- Maintain/update the project drawing set electronically and physically.
- Monitor project sustainability goals, including maintaining the proper logs/documentation and reviewing products for sustainability compliance with project requirements.
- Assist with quality control documentation and testing, including documenting work on the building envelope, window testing, etc.
Education & Skills
- 2-5 years experience preferably in the construction industry
- Preferred degree in Construction Management
- Great communication skills both written & oral
- Attention to detail, analytical approach to problems
- Personable and professional
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- 401k and Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Education & Training Classes
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Social and Sporting Events