Provide overall management direction on medium to large sized projects. Assist in developing new business opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships. Trains and develops direct reports in best practices and essential job duties. Performs all aspects of project management to provide the core leadership required guide the project team to success.
- Perform all project management duties including schedule management, change management, budget management, subcontractor management, owner/architect relations, owner billings, provide monthly job forecast reports, typical project documentation, project closeout, etc.
- High level of problem solving abilities; anticipate, identify and resolve challenges according to the best interest of the project
- Is responsible, along with the superintendent, to develop and coordinate construction schedules with an understanding of site restraints and owner needs
- Lead project team to the common goal through collaboration, encouragement and mutual respect
- Manage project risk, clearly communicate and document project challenges to leadership and the project team.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the contract documents, plans, specifications and construction means and methods.
Education & Skills
- College degree preferred in construction/architecture/engineering or equivalent experience
- Construction field experience favorable
- Estimating experience favorable
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project), Bluebeam Revu & Viewpoint
- LEED AP, OSHA 10-Hour, Revit/CAD experience are favorable
- OSHA 10 preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- 401k and Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Disability & Life insurance
- Education & Training classes
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company social events and sponsored sporting events