R&H Construction is seeking a dynamic, experienced marketer to join the company’s Portland based marketing team. The Sr. Marketing Coordinator will directly impact the company by playing an integral role in the pursuit process, print and digital content development and companywide branding initiatives, among other responsibilities.
PRIMARY AREAS OF IMPACT:
- Pursuit process | strategy, design, copywriting and collaboration to produce client-centric proposals and interview materials.
- Content development | award submittals, brochures, website, case studies and more.
- Branding | advertisements, videos, press releases, jobsite signage and more.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Experience with CRM/database software programs
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and fundamentals
- Solid graphic design and page layout skills
OTHER AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Social Media
- CRM System
- Jobsite Visits & Field Engagement
Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related discipline
- 5 or more years of prior Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry marketing experience or equivalent experience
- Understanding of commercial construction terminology and methods preferred
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- 401k and Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Education & Training Classes
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company Social & Sporting Events