Our Subcontractor Insurance & Compliance Coordinator plays a critical role in providing an “exceptional building experience” by verifying that our subcontracting partners understand and are aware of R&H’s insurance requirements.
- Monitor, input and request subcontractor’s insurance and endorsements.
- Monitor and input notices of right to lien.
- Monitor, input and request subcontractor’s construction license information.
- Monitor, input and request subcontractor’s supplier’s lien releases.
- Assists CFO with insurance claims administration.
- Monitor subcontractor pre-qualification process.
- Complete credit applications.
Education & Skills
- Knowledge of commercial insurance.
- Knowledge of commercial construction.
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Mental ability to conduct on-going interpersonal interactions, analyze and solve problems essential.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to participate in a team.
- Ability to use independent judgement and independent action.
- Ability to perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Knowledge of computer accounting software.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- 401k and Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Education & Training Classes
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company Social & Sporting Events
- Safety incentive program