EVO & Industrial HomePortland, OR
This project on the Central Eastside is comprised of two complimentary buildings. The original structure, constructed in 1893, was built with unreinforced masonry. The north half of the building was added in 1930. R&H performed a major seismic/structural upgrade that included two structural steel brace frames and four shot-crete shear walls each anchored by large spread footings. R&H also performed the tenant improvement for evo. Our team added the interior stairway seen in the photo above and worked with the client to keep the industrial chic feel of the building.