R&H’s mission is to deliver an exceptional building experience and we believe every team member is an integral part of that process. A great superintendent is an effective communicator, self-motivated, hard-working and likes to think ahead and anticipate project needs. R&H views the superintendent’s role as one of the most critical, as you are on the front line ensuring the work put in place is performed safely and is top quality.
A Superintendent in our Special Projects & Interiors department should have experience supervising commercial construction projects that typically range 100k up to 5 million.
- Act as a liaison between the owner, architect, subcontractors and R&H project team members
- Coordinate information and documentation from owners, architects and subcontractors
- Plan and supervise all craft activities including determining methods of construction, manpower levels, temporary power sources and document actual hours worked.
- Create and maintain the project’s master schedule using MS Project
- Review project plans/documentation with quality in mind
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, and productive jobsite
Education & Skills
- College degree preferred in construction/architecture/engineering or equivalent experience
- Construction field experience in the following sectors: office space, retail, multifamily, Senior living and light industrial.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project), Bluebeam Revu & Viewpoint
- OSHA 10/30-Hour Training
- Great communication skills – written and oral
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Attention to detail, analytical approach to problems
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- 401k and Company Match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Education & Training Classes
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company Social & Sporting Events