R&H Construction Headquarters
R&H Construction headquarters is located in The Hopper development in Northwest Portland, adjacent to the burgeoning Slabtown District. In 2018, R&H performed a significant seismic upgrade and modernization of the 167,000 s.f. industrial campus, which previously served as a graphic arts production facility.
R&H headquarters consists of an 18,000 s.f. office space, located adjacent to R&H’s 34,000 s.f. tool and equipment warehouse. The office space features an open concept with extensive natural daylight, collaborative work spaces, conference rooms, a gym, a garden-level patio and a break room that includes a full kitchen, banquette-style seating, ping pong, shuffleboard and more.
The tool and equipment warehouse features an open training space, a tool-repair room, ample storage and a work shop for employees to use off hours.
- All LED interior lighting with light sensing controls
- Extensive natural light
- Indoor platescape features
- VRF HVAC System with Heat Recover Ventilator
- Low VOC materials
- Shower Rooms (to allow for bike commuting)
- Low flow plumbing fixtures in the restrooms
- Strategically located adjacent to future street car line